My Name's Bean
Her name's Pearl
She happens to be my
cure to all things
I feel good!
Have a glimpse of my world
Most part of my life revolves around Work, school, Pearl, Mom and friends When I can't strike a balance I end up rattling This, is me.
To begin, please click on the pictures on the right
A tooth-less rattle
Thursday, October 27, 2005
6:02 PM
My boss gets to spend his day reading a novel in his office. I could do with that too. =)
Finally there's something to be happy about. Was surfing the net and realize that there are successful lesbian stories around. Thost that goes.. 'She's the one I want to be with, and I don't care how the world sees me'. Love, to that extend, is admirable. Anyway, she's Sheryl Swoopes from WNBA. For full story, please go http://msn.foxsports.com/other/story/5025926
Retail therapy does help. Spent some part of my day shopping online. I shouldn't have thrown away my ZARA tags. I found myself looking at a one just now if it'll fit me. Guess the old conventional way of measuring with a tape is still the best way out.
Another 10 more minutes and I'm out of the office. I'm crossing my fingers hoping that I have enough time to finish my assignment to submit tomorrow. It's no fun having to go to school on Sat, and it'll jam up all my plans for Pearl. It's weird how one thing leads to another.
Don't finish assignments = no time to wrap gifts = no presents for Pearl = big fight on birthday.
It seems that I can't get out of this vicious cycle.
Was surfing the net for my dream car, daihatsu's copen. It's nothing expensive, but it looks really good. 660cc, very cheap on the road tax. Unfortunately, there's only a few in singapore brought in by parallel importers. I want a car, but I can't have a car. A car will mean I'll never be home. (or at least that's what mama claims)
I wonder if it has anything to do with the star signs. There's a lot of negetivity surrounding me. I feel like going to a park for a stroll, or to meet up with a couple of friends for a cup of coffee. But guess what?
No time.
Time management, finance management.. Oh! POSB and DBS increased their deposit interests! So now, it's the same for Maybank and DBS! Talking about maybank.. my joint account with Pearl is stagnent. Time to save more.
So little time yet so much to do.
The End!
|
ME!
Name: Beanster
D.O.B:19th Aug 83
Age: 22
email: kwan_k_y@hotmail.com
Things that keeps me entertained for awhile
Time with Pearl
Star gazing
Science Magazines and good books
Pool games
Jazz music
Food with good company
Ah.. It's christmas!
I want..
A pair of shades!
A nice watch!
More cash!
Good food!
A new car!
More time with Pearl
A better relation with my mom (a season of love and joy!)
A log cake!